As part of the Pro Hac Vice admittance process, an Electronic Case Filing (ECF) account has been set up for you in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana.
To begin using the Middle District of Louisiana CM/ECF System please complete the following steps:
- Go to: https://www.pacer.gov/ and log in to your individual PACER account.
- On the “Manage My Account” screen, click on Maintenance Tab, then click on “Attorney Admissions/E-File Registration”
- Select the Court Type “U.S. District Courts” and the Court “Louisiana Middle District Court”
- Click “Next” and choose the “Pro Hac Vice” button.
- Complete all sections of the “E-File Registration Form”. YOU MUST INCLUDE THE CASE NUMBER IN WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED TO APPEAR PRO HAC VICE ON THIS FORM.
- Click “Next” and complete the “Payment Information” form.
- Click “Next” and review and acknowledge the Attorney E-Filing Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Submit” and a Confirmation Page will appear. Your registration to e-file will be forwarded to the court for review and approval.
Add any secondary email recipients for notices (i.e. paralegals, administrative assistants, etc). Go to Utilities menu, "Maintain Your Account" link in the Middle District of Louisiana CM/ECF System.
If you have any questions please call the ECF Help Desk at 225-389-3552 or 1-866-558-6631.